- Yellow squash - wash and chopped to bite size pieces (peel skin and cut into cubes)
- Onion- one small
- Tomato - 1 medium
- Ginger- 1tsp grated
Masala powder (roast and grind) : Channadal/kadalebele(peanuts can be used) , Sesame seeds , coriander seeds and red chili's dried - 1tbsp each.
- Chop all veggies to bite size pieces, heat oil ,when hot add mustard seed, cumin seeds.
- Then add all the cut veggies, mix well cover and cook on medium heat till just tender.
- Meanwhile, roast and powder all the ingredients mentioned above (roast with or without oil).
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground spice powder, add enough water, adjust salt.
- Let it simmer for 10 more mins. Switch off and garnish with few springs of cilantro leaves.