- Rice flour -1 cup
- Semolina/rava - 1/2 cup ( use the very fine kind here, know as chiroti rava in Kannada)
- Wheat germ - 1/4 cup
- Chopped or grated veggies- carrot and cilantro leaves
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Water about 3-4 cups
- Mix all the above ingredients with salt and water to smooth batter( Batter should be thin, once poured over the hot griddle/tava it should from like lace) .
- Heat griddle on medium high heat, when hot pour the batter around little by little to from a circle .
- Let it roast for 2-3 mins on side, when sides starts to leave, flip/turn and cook the other side for a minute.
- Fold into semi-circle and serve with favorite side dish.
Simple, easy and healthy breakfast ready in minutes. Enjoy !