Ingredients for filling
- Pear - 1 choped
- Raisains - 2tbsp (any dry fruit works best)
- Almonds - 2tbsb chopped
- Brown sugar- 1tbsp
- Oats - 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon sugar- 1tsp
- Nutmeg- 1/4 tsp grated
- Butter- 1tsp crumble
- Pre heat the oven 350 degrees. Chop all the ingredients mix together.
- Combine all the ingredints for topping.
- Lightly oil the baking dish add chopped pear mixture. Top with oats mixture, Crumble in butter(use more butter for more cripsiness).
- Bake for about 25-30 mins untill the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Let it cool for about 10 mins before serving. Serve warm.