Red potatoes - 3 big ones
Olive oil - 1tsp
Spice Powders : Cumin, black pepper and red chili powder
Garnish - Chopped cilantro leaves
- Pre heat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash potatoes and cut them to long strips. Put them in a bowl of water to avoid discoloring. Remove them and pat them dry on a kitchen towel.
- Meanwhile mix spice powders with Olive oil and coat potatoes evenly.
- Arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake them for 15-20 minutes. Check them and turn around and bake the other side till golden brown. This takes about 10-15 more minutes.
- Once done on both sides, take them in bowl, garnish with herbs.
Simply delicious, warm oven roasted potatoes, crunchy on outside and soft on inside. This makes for a nice side dish with Burgers, healthier than potato fries.
*Squeeze some fresh lime juice, for some tangy taste. Fro more crunchy potatoes bake them in 400 degrees for little bit more time, make sure to check them and turn them , make sure they wont get burned.
Enjoy them warm.