- Home made yougurt/curds - 1 cup
- Bananna Peppers - 1big (Red bellpeppers and pablano peppers will be good too)
- Red onion- 1 small
- Red chilli powder and Amchur powder - 1 tsp each
- For tempering : Oil, mustard seeds and cumin seeds - 1tsp each
- On a grill or directly on flame roast peppers untill all sides are blacken. Cover for 5 minutes, the skin comes of easily(discard the skin and seeds). Chop the peppers and keep aside.
- Chop onions mix with peppers to this add salt, chilli powder and amchur powder (this is optional, I add to give raitha little tangyness). Mix everting with yogurt.
- Do the tempering by heating oil, and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Once they start to pop add this to pepper-onion mixture, mix well.
We had this with corriender-mint pulav. Enjoy !