Here is the recipe for it.
- Brinjal /Eggplant - 1 big (if using small one 5-6)
- Onion - 1 small thinly sliced
- Tomato - 1 small finely chopped
Tempering : Oil, cumin seeds and channadal - 1tsp each
For garnish few cilantro springs.
- Chop veggies thinly. Do the tempering by adding cumin to hot oil, add channadal when it starts to change colour add all the veggies. Cover and cook for 5 mins or untill its just soft.
- Add salt and spices,mix well and let it cook for 5 more minutes or untill all the flavour combines well.
- Switch off the heat and Garnish with corriender leaves. Goes well as a side dish with rice and sambar or rotis.