Curd rice or mosaranna is my entry for AFAM - Grapes. We eat curd rice at end of our meal. When one -pot rice is made like pulav or bese-bele bath, raitha or curd rice is made. Most often pomogranate is used, I made with red grapes.
For the recipe.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup of plain curds/yogurt
- 1/2 cup of grapes (red or green grapes and pomogranate is also used)
Curry leaves - 2 tsp
Grated coconut- 1tbsp (optional)
- Cool the rice to room temperature.
- Do the seasoning, adding the ingredints to hot oil and swith off and add to rice .
- Add curds,grapes and salt to taste.
- Mix well and serve.