Yesterday for our dinner I made parathas out of sweet-potatoes, I usually make these kind of paratha with regular russet potatoes, I tried them with sweet-potatoes. So here is how I made it.
- Sweet potato - 1 medium
- Whole wheat flour - 2 cups
- Kalonji/nigella/onion seeds- 1tsp
- Dried Dill leaves-2 tsp
- Cook sweet potato in water till soft, mash it well.
- Mix all the above ingredients to soft dough (no need to add water water content in the sweet potato is enough to make the dough), add more flour if required.
- Once it forms to stiff dough, roll to thin circles and cook them on griddle/tava.
- Eat warm with favorite side dish. Enjoy.