To make it more tasty, I added dried cranberries, some nuts and chocolates.
- Apple - 1 chopped (about a cup)
- Cranberries- 1/2 cup( I used Dried)
- Almonds chopped -1/2 cup
- Semi sweet chocolates- 1/4 cup (I used Hershey's Kisses)
- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- Unbleached all purpose flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Cinnamon sugar - 1 tsp
- Nutmeg- 1/4 tsp
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup or more for more sweetness.
Wet Ingredients (Liquids)
- Pre-heat oven 375 degrees farenheit.
- Grease a square baking pan or use muffin cups.
- Sift in all the dry ingredient, mix all the wet ingredients. Mix chopped apples, nuts, dry fruit and chocos.
- Slowly add liquids to flour mixture and mix to a smooth batter. If thick add more juice or milk.
- Now fold in apple mixture gently, and pour them to the greased baking pan.
- Bake for about 35 to 45 mins. Once the top get golden brown, and bounces a little when touched. It will be ready.
- Take out of the oven, let it cool a bit. Cut into squares and enjoy when its warm.
Taste great the next day, we like to have this for Breakfast with hot coffee.