Me and my daughter (who is almost 3 years) are fond of noodles, my husband not so much. So whenever my husband is not coming home for lunch I always make noodles. Today being one such day I made this for her.
Here is what we need
- 1/2 cup of - noodles (I used tri -colour spiral kind)
- Peanut butter - 1tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
- Cashew nut powder- 1 tbsp (Can use any nut powders)
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper-little
- Cook noodles in boiling water with salt added to it, untill soft. Drain and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add peanut butter, ketchup add little water to thin a bit.
- Now add cooked noodles and cashew-nut powder. Mix well.