Thursday, February 7, 2008

Noodles - Kid Friendly



Me and my daughter (who is almost 3 years) are fond of noodles, my husband not so much. So whenever my husband is not coming home for lunch I always make noodles. Today being one such day I made this for her.

Here is what we need
  • 1/2 cup of - noodles (I used tri -colour spiral kind)

For Sauce

  • Peanut butter - 1tbsp
  • Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
  • Cashew nut powder- 1 tbsp (Can use any nut powders)
  • Olive oil- 1 tsp
  • Salt and pepper-little
  1. Cook noodles in boiling water with salt added to it, untill soft. Drain and keep aside.
  2. In a pan heat oil add peanut butter, ketchup add little water to thin a bit.
  3. Now add cooked noodles and cashew-nut powder. Mix well.

Very easy and tasty lunch for little ones. Enjoy !

I'll send this to Vanamala of My Kitchen World for Kids Food Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment