My entry for JFI-Bananas hosted by Mandir of Aahar.
- Banana - 1(Cut into small peices or mashed gently)
- Rava/sooji- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp(i used raw sugar)
- Ghee- 2tbsp( 1 tbsp for roasting rava and 1 tbsp to add later)
- Honey-1 tbs (optional)
- Cardamom pods- 1 crushed
- Raisins-2 tbsp
- Water- 2 cups (for bit thin consistancy)
- In a thick base vessle, heat 1 tbsp of ghee and lightly fry rava on medium heat untill the raw smell is gone.
- In another pot bring 2 cups of water to boil.
- When Rava is well roasted add sugar,bananas, raisins and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Now add boiling water to it. Stir well .
- Keep stiring inbetween to break any lumps cook untill everthing mixes well and swith off.
- Finally add 1 tbsp of honey and ghee mix well and serve warm.
- Garnish with few slices of bananas and sprinkle with raw sugar.