I had totally forgotten about this month's AFAM, until Mansi who is hosting this month, reminded me. I have never cooked anything with peaches before but have eaten raw fruit just once :). So looked for recipes online finally liked the recipe from Food Network Website(Robin Miller's Recipe).
Recipe was very simple, with very few ingredients and just 15 mins of baking. So decided to make it and followed the recipe as it is but made few changes with the ingredients.
My entry for this Month's AFAM-Peach hosted by Mansi of Fun & Food. Thanks Mansi for the reminder, or else I wouldn't have made it.
- Peaches (canned in lite syrup) and frozen strawberries.
- All purpose flour -1/2 cup
- Rolled oats- 1/2cup
- Cinnamon- sugar- 1tbsp
- Raw sugar- 3 tbsp
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Almonds- 2 tbsp chopped
- Butter - just 2 pinches to put on top
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash peach and thaw strawberries and cut into bit size pieces.
- In another bowl mix all the other ingredients (add more oil if required)except butter.
- I used 2 ramekins to bake,first put the chopped fruits then add the above mixture. Add little butter on top (can skip this part).
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown and fruits starts to bubble up.
- Let it cool a bit, enjoy when its warm straight from the dish.