Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Spicy Nuts

nuts.jpg

Winter is already here for us. Over last few weeks its snowing and very cloudy and windy. Temperatures are around 10 to 15 degrees. So I am making soups and spicy things these days. And one more exciting thing I am doing these days is I have joined aerobic classes and taking online course on Food and Nutrition. Reason? to educate myself and to have a healthy life style.

So here is the recipe for spicy nuts..

  1. I just chopped nuts like almonds, cashews, pinenut and added some sumflower and pumkin seeds along with some raisins and dried cranberries(no roasting).

  2. Heat 2 tbsp of oilve oil add few crushed curry leaves and 1/2 tsp of garam masala.

  3. Add this to nuts, mix well and enjoy.


*I store this in refrigerator so the nuts stays fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment