- Cracked/broken wheat - 1/2 cup(serves 2)
- Jaggery - 1/4 cup (powdered)
- Almond and cashew - 1/4 cup powdered
- Cardamom/Elichi- 2 pods crushed
- Ghee- 1 tsp (for roasting of cashews and raisins)
- Milk- 2 tbsp Optional (for my kid I add milk)
- Pressure cook broken wheat with enough water up to 2 whistel or 10 mins. Let it cool.
- Take a heavy bottom pan add 3 cups water or milk (or half milk and water). To that add powdered jaggery,almond-cashew, cardamom(Adjust sweet as per your taste). Let it boil and then add cooked wheat. Leave it for 10 mins or so stirring inbetween, add more milk or water to desired consistancy.
- Lastly add ghee roasted cashews and raisins.
*Note: Once it cools it becomes bit thick in consistancy, so while making it make it bit thin, using water or milk.
Enjoy it when its warm.