Yesterday for my daughter I have made this Kheera using macaroni, milk, cheese, sugar and flavoured it with little cinnamon-sugar. Its very simple dish, kid friendly and can be made for a quick and tasty dessert.
I'll be sending to Sunita's World for this months Think Spice - Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Macaroni ( cook according to the direction, till soft)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 slice of chedder cheese ( gives very nice consistancy)
- 2 tsp of Cinnamon sugar.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water till soft, remove from water, drain and keep aside.
- In a thick bottom pan take milk and bring it to boil, add cheese and sugar mix well.
- Now add macaroni and 1 tsp of ciannamon-sugar. Cook for few minutes untill all the ingerdients come together.
- Serve warm and sprinkle som cinnamon sugar on top.