Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brussel Sprouts-Ginger Stir-fry

I use ginger in all my vegetable dishes. Recently I started using Brussel sprouts to make stir fry/palya, and with combination of ginger it tates very good. So for this months Think Spice-Ginger I am sending this as my entry to Sunita's World.

brussel-ginger-1.jpg

Ingredints
  • Brussel sprouts - 10 small(thinly cut)
  • Ginger- 2" piece
Tempering :
  • Olive oil - 1 tbsp
  • Channa dal- urad dal - 1 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds- 1tsp
  • Curry leaves- few
  • Crushed red pepper- few tsp
Method :

  1. Finely slice brussel sprouts and ginger.
  2. Heat oil , when hot add mustared seeds, curry leaves, channa- urad dal and ginger.
  3. Then add brussel sprouts and 2 tbsp of water cover and cook its soft. Adjust Salt to taste.
  4. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Enjoy with rice and dal. Simple and healthy sidedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment