Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Noodles For Click

noodles1.jpg

Chinese flavoured noodles is one of my favorite type. Late night for dinner I prepared it and clicked it with my handy Canon Powershot SD 300 for the 'Click' event hosted by Bee of Jugalbandi.

This is how make my noodles

  • I use whole wheat noodles.

  • Thinly slice onion, carrot and add a handful of peas.

  • For sauce 2 tbsp of soy sauce and 2 tbsp of hot-sweet chillisauce and few tbsb of sesame oil.

  • Some toasted sesame seeds for garnish.



  1. Boil water and cook noodles for 20 min or so.

  2. Saute veggies in sesame oil, then add sauces. Add water to thin it a bit.

  3. When noodles are cooked add to the sauce and mix well. Adjust salt and spice.

  4. Garnish with fresh greens and seasame seeds.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment