So here is what we need
- Bread slices - 4 (I use wheat bread)
- For Topping : One each-Onion, tomato, green chilli (chopped finely)and carrot(grated).
- We also need 1 tbsp of oil, pinch of turmeric and salt to taste.
- Toast the bread slices on tava or a toaster, with or without oil.
- Heat skillet, add oil when it is hot enough add a pinch of turmeric, onion, tomato, chillis and carrot. Fry for few minutes, then add salt according to your taste.
- Now top veggies on toasted bread slice. Let it stand for a few mins to allow bread to abosrb juice from the veggies.
Enjoy! with a cup of coffee.