Friday, September 12, 2014

Back to Blogging

   
 It's been more than 4 years since I last posted here. Moving from USA to INDIA and settling down in my new home, life got busy and blogging took a back seat. As much as I cooked,  I missed clicking and blogging.  I lost interest in blogging when I lost couple cameras within a short span of time. Now getting  back to the thing I like the most, cooking and sharing recipes.
     
Camera ready to roll

       This time it's going to be more fun cooking and clicking.  My friend Divya Nair will be joining me in my kitchen. She is a baker and also a very good  photographer. So together we will be baking more, cooking new recipes, explore authentic recipes from Karnataka, Kerala and many other states and countries.
       Since I am  learning to bake, my first post with my new guest on this blog will be of our baking adventure.

     
    

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back in the bloggosphare. Looking forward to see your recipes from now on.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camera ready to roll, I am ready to eat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Madhu!! Hope you are all settled in India by now. Looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete